Growth is all around us at Getir. From our sheer volume in daily orders, to the complexity of our business, to the new businesses and business models we introduce, to the population of people that onboard the Getir adventure, we have grown, and continue to do so. Our value promise at Getir, super-fast delivery, is such that it touches real life in dozens of ways everyday. Therefore, it is paramount that what we do goes beyond being legal, but is responsible and fair. From mediating issues that inevitably arise at our volume to structuring new projects to minimizing future issues, our legal department quickly integrated with other departments and has an important say in our business and projects. The modern entrepreneurship world and legal world may initially seem distant, but at Getir we’ve brought them together to create a culture that both holds ourselves accountable, and finds lasting solutions of disruption for our users.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drafting agreements including NDAs, Procurement Contracts, Sales Agreements, Software/IP Licensing Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Lease Agreements and Advertising and Marketing Agreements (promotions/sweepstakes).
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements with vendors and other third parties.
- Representing legal department both externally with vendors and internally with other lines of the business.
- Supporting risk management and litigation initiatives as requested.
- Management of the company's electronic and physical contract database and maintaining an efficient management system.
- Effectively and timely managing the whole contract process from initial request through execution.
The candidate must meet the following essential requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in law required.
- Must have 7- 10 years of experience drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements.
- Experience within technology or consumer goods would be desirable.
- Must have solid skills using MS office tools.
- Experience in-house is useful but not essential.
- Fluency in English required
- Strong understanding of legal issues and risks pertinent to commercial contract process.
What Getir Offers
- The once in a lifetime chance to work in a people-first startup environment, in a business that is set to revolutionize how people shop for their groceries.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.