We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
At the director level, you are expected to lead a team of Product Managers responsible for core engineering ( client, authentication, admin panel dashboard, core mobile app structure and release management ), algorithms ( courier-order assignment, batching and optimization ), integration services ( payment, chargeback, tip payback, invoice ) as well as cloud platform infrastructure ( AWS kubernetes, resources management like Redis, Mongodb from Atlas, CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and logging and security ), support ( IT and tech support ). Core engineering, Algorithm, Platform products that enable Getir to scale globally. Products in this vertical have a crucial impact on both supply and demand side of the business as well as internal operations.
Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Product Insights, and Marketing, your team will be responsible for building and releasing high impact projects to help us hit our ambitious goals.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a Director of Product Management, Infrastructure at Getir:
- Understand Getir’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Own the scheduling, orchestration, and alignment of multiple product backlogs across multiple technology layers and platforms
- Hiring and developing talent, scaling the product team as needs evolve.
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to enhance overall product development process efficiency
- Guide team in developing best-in-class practices, tools, and processes to collect data, member feedback, derive insights, and inform product decisions.
- Ensure that engineering teams maintain a solid understanding of the business context driving technical requirements
- Apply product management expertise in state-of-the-art digital and technology domains.
- Improve the business outcomes of the team by injecting strategic and innovative thinking in digital and technology product and service solutions.
Possible Match Making Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.
- 6-10 years experience in product management, delivering highly successful products.
- Leadership experience: building, scaling and coaching teams, setting strategy and vision
- Strong technical proficiency: collaborating with engineers on systems design and architecture
- Experience in building large scale enterprise products or systems.
- Having “Customer-obsession” approach is required
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions while balancing product quality and speed-to-market
- Strong preference given to candidates with formal management backgrounds and strong technical expertise