We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
Great technology is developed by great humans and we are always hiring great developers so that we can continue developing new technologies.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a kickass Project Manager at Getir:
• BS or MS degree in engineering or relevant fields
• 3+ years of experience in project management
• Good understanding of software architecture
• Knowledge about project management tools and techniques (Jira, Confluence, Slack etc.)
• Ability to engage with cross-functional teams
• Know and embrace the basics of Agile mindset
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
• Strong communication, negotiation and follow-up skills
• Good command of English to research and learn new technologies
• Certification of the following is a plus: PMP, PRINCE2
• Manage projects in accordance with determined standards and methodology,
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop, plan and execute different scale of projects
• Track project performance and give relevant feedback when necessary,
• Ensure that project team members are kept informed of progress, and stay aligned to the project goals
• Create and report project documentation; involve and update related parties on the progress,
• Measure project performance,
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personel
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the dev team.
• Passionate about technology
• Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
• Open to new approaches and new ideas
• Must be a DOer, a curious learner