Getir is a super-fast delivery app that will rock the streets and doorsteps of Berlin in 2021, allowing Germans to experience the wonder of seamless, super-fast delivery that simply works. To make super-fast delivery possible, we don’t refrain from getting involved in the aspects that go into it. However, we like to do everything in a startup-savvy way that is driven by technology.
As we expand our operations in Germany, it’s vital that we onboard a startup-seeking real estate lawyer to both keep us at check and to help with negotiating commercial leases, regularizing use and planning position and prepare planning applications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The day to day duties and responsibilities include:
- Drafting commercial terms, negotiating leases through the full legal process to lease completion, handling completion administration.
- Making planning applications, regularizing planning and use for commercial properties.
- Work closely with the expansion and legal teams in Germany and HQ in Turkey to support broader expansion plans in Germany.
- Assist in the on-going development and delivery of legal and compliance policies, procedures, processes, and training materials to support product launch and operations in Germany.
The candidate must meet the following essential requirements:
- Volljurist with both state examinations completed with a grade at least vollbefriedigend.
- 2-3 years of work experience PQE (qualification); legal inhouse experience is valued.
- Proven experience in real estate matters, negotiating commercial leases and preparing successful planning and use applications and negotiating the same with local councils.
- Significant experience and proven ability in roles requiring excellent analytical skills, legal writing and research ability.
- Proven track record of delivering consistently on complex projects under challenging circumstances with a sense of urgency, but with the ability to also keep broader strategic objectives in focus.
- Master’s degree with outstanding academic record in a related discipline is valued, but not a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with significant experience and proven success in roles requiring ability to interface at all levels, building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent German and English skills.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.