Getir is a tech company. We are writing the book on super-fast delivery and ‘democratizing laziness’ Our journey started in 2015 by simply bringing groceries to your door, via our simple/sophisticated app. All within minutes. Today, Getir brings hot food, and well your weekly groceries. We see what you need, then we make it!
This means bringing together the worlds of technology, supply chain, retail, analytics, marketing, and more. We strive for perfection, even in areas where the rest do not. Considering that we promise thousands of items through the app, it is imperative that all these items be available, at the right condition, to all of our users, all the time.
Thus supply chain is incredibly important for Getir. Our unique business model requires a mix of innovative and traditional supply chain methods so that we can better live up to our value proposition. It's all about making the customer experience better, then better again.
We are going to hire multiple talented humans to work with us in various categories throughout our supply chain processes (ex: water, food, perishables, etc.)
What You’ll Do?
- Quickly execute and optimize the necessary supply chain process, A to Z.
- Conduct our product’s logistical planning in order to ensure 100% availability, everywhere, all the time.
- Come with crazy ideas and be a part of supply chain innovation. Preferably crazy and smart, sometimes just crazy.
- Build bridges between our wonderful Accounting, Operations, and Supply Chain teams.
- Stretch yourself in ways you did not know you even stretched.
- Be here and there. Brainstorm with the Data team and oversee the implementation of projects in the central in the same day, all while making more observations that will turn into action the next day.
- Conduct complex, quantitative and statistical analyses, combine them with your common sense and then come with smart conclusions and recommendations.
- Report, analyze and deliver KPI´s, such as ‘availability’, ‘stock cover’ and ‘business waste’. (You’ll hear these words A LOT)
- Make delisting proposals for non-performing products and identify obsolete stock risks. Yeah, delisting is as vital as listing here. Out with the old, in with the new.
What Do You Need?
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in an Engineering field)
- A really good knowledge of retail accounts operations, forecasting technology and supply chain management.
- Extreme willingness to learn, relearn, and learn again.
- Excellent Excel skills & willingness to master the spreadsheet.
- You should be a native Turkish and advanced English speaker.
- Amazing social skills. You’ll be a part of a really cool team.
- Communication skills. You definitely need them when you do presentations. And when you know, communicating with other humans.
- More resilience.
Wow to have’s!:
- A good sense of humor.
- 500+ getir orders.
- An allergy to the ‘comfort zone’.
- Purple & Yellow as your favorite colors.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
Hiring Policy: Due to the large scale of applicants, we will only be reaching out to applicants that we find suitable for a first interview. Applicants will quickly be evaluated as they apply, so the earlier you apply, the sooner you will be evaluated.
Still reading? How about you answer the question: “What would you do if Getir were yours?” in less than 200 words in the ‘Cover Letter’ option in the application.