We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
Getir’s consumer-focused Demand Product Team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Product Manager to achieve a great level of delight for our customers with AI algorithms, innovative UX and product features.
In this role, you will execute product strategy and prioritization, coordinate work across initiatives and liaise with stakeholders across Getir. You will translate business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate research and stakeholder input. You will work closely with the business stakeholders as well as your engineering team and the rest of the Product team to deliver and scale delightful features for the Web and Mobile App users.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for customer, fluency with complex data, experience optimizing online commerce funnels and the ability to create simple and usable user experiences that provide measurable results.
You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you can work on complex product features. You are skilled at translating business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal and external research. You have extensive experience working in Agile framework and with engineering teams to break down the product plans and deliver best-in-class products. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a global, distributed team environment.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a Senior Product Manager, Demand at Getir:
What You Will Do
- Define a motivational product vision & impactful roadmap and drive the delivery of this roadmap via the dedicated technology and design teams
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand how our product offering stacks up against our direct competitors
- Build and/or assist with business cases and analytical support/insight for new initiatives; this requires identifying and understanding key issues, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results
- Translate global business and consumer needs into requirements and work with Engineering, Data Science and Design teams to deliver solutions that improve our tools, systems, infrastructure and user experience
- Lead new product development initiatives utilizing user and competitive research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Measure success for new projects and track them on a regular basis to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving toward our defined goals
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as executives.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Sector background likely to be consumer-centric online and digital media, e-commerce or marketplace. Mobile App experience is desired but not required.
- A passion for high quality user experience and strong customer focus.
- Creativity and curiosity. A creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our business and product.
- Excellent communication skills. Being able to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members. Being able to write clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Strong technical know-how, with an excellent understanding of web & app technologies.
- Project management skills. Someone with responsibility to ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner. Experience with agile methodologies is highly preferred. .
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
Notes: The location can be Istanbul, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Remote
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.