What You’ll Do:
- Use data to tailor, analyze and suggest roadmaps that drive improvement to service for all stakeholders of order processes
- Use necessary tools as building backend Excel and other system queries to feed reports and automated tasks
- Create new reports or merge existing reports of order lifecycle as needed to support management decision making and evolving business environment
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Engineering, Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce platform, consulting firm or internet strategy, industry or market research and business analytics with eCommerce relevant experience
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.