Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
Thus supply chain is incredibly important for Getir. Our unique business model requires a mix of innovative and traditional supply chain methods so that we can better live up to our value promise.
We are going to hire multiple talents to work with us in supply chain processes of different categories (Water, Food etc.)
What You’ll Do?
- Quickly execute and optimize the necessary supply chain process, A to Z.
- Conduct our product’s logistical planning in order to ensure 100% availability, everywhere, all the time.
- Come with crazy ideas and be a part of supply chain innovation. Preferably crazy and smart, sometimes just crazy.
- Build bridges between our wonderful Accounting, Operations, and Supply Chain teams.
- Stretch yourself in ways you did not know you even stretched.
- Be here and there. Brainstorm with the Data team and oversee the implementation of projects in the central in the same day, all while making more observations that will turn into action the next day.
- Conduct complex, quantitative and statistical analyses, combine them with your common sense and then come with smart conclusions and recommendations.
- Report, analyze and deliver KPI´s, such as ‘availability’, ‘stock cover’ and ‘business waste’. (You’ll hear these words A LOT)
- Make delisting proposals for non-performing products and identify obsolete stock risks. Yeah, delisting is as vital as listing here. Out with the old, in with the new.
What Do You Need?
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in an Engineering field)
- A really good knowledge of retail accounts operations, forecasting technology and supply chain management.
- Extreme willingness to learn, relearn, and learn again.
- Excellent Excel skills & willingness to master the spreadsheet.
- You should be a native Turkish and advanced English speaker.
- Amazing social skills. You’ll be a part of a really cool team.
- Communication skills. You definitely need them when you do presentations. And when you know, communicating with other humans.
- More resilience.
Wow to have’s!:
- A good sense of humor.
- 100+ getir orders.
- An allergy to the ‘comfort zone’.
- Purple & Yellow as your favorite colors.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
Getir olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen Çalışan Adayı Aydınlatma Metnimizi inceleyiniz.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.