Getir is a tech company. We are writing the book on super-fast delivery and ‘democratizing laziness’. Our journey started in 2015 by simply bringing groceries to your door, via our simple/sophisticated app. All within minutes. Today, Getir brings hot food, and well your weekly groceries. We see what you need, then we make it!
The main misconception of an auditor is that we thrive on “catching” people doing non-compliant actions. This may be true for some… This however is not the case for most auditors (especially Getir’s internal auditors), we thrive on improvement areas and finding root causes for future prevention.
At Getir, Internal Audit strives to enhance the business processes and protect the organizational value of the company. It’s all about enabling effective risk management across Getir and partnering with teams and leadership to establish a strong control environment. Internal Audit aspires to be a team of control experts who deliver objective and reliable insights to support the growth of Getir.
If you are excited about what you’ve read, we’re excited for you too! Keep reading to find out what you’ll need to become an Internal Auditor at Getir.
What You’ll Do?
· Conduct audit projects based on the audit plan
· Develop work papers to document findings (from tests and observations to conclusions)
· Deliver valuable control recommendations to identified risks and agree on action plans with the process owners
· Follow up the timely closure of agreed action plans
· Perform ad-hoc process improvement/ investigation projects
What Do You Need?
· 2-3 years of experience in an internal audit/audit consulting role (Risk based process audit experience is a must).
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
· Detail orientation and an organized way of working.
· CIA / CRMA accreditation will be an asset.
· Data analysis experience and SQL knowledge will be an asset.
· A general understanding of data privacy.
· Extreme willingness to learn, relearn, and learn again.
· You should be a native Turkish and advanced English speaker.
· Amazing social skills. You’ll be a part of a really cool team.
· Communication skills. You definitely need them when you do presentations. And when you know, communicating with other humans.
· More resilience.
Wow to have’s!
· A good sense of humor.
· An allergy to the ‘comfort zone’.
· Purple & Yellow as your favorite colors.
· Willing to get your hands dirty.