Getir is a tech company. We are writing the book on super-fast delivery and ‘democratizing laziness’ Our journey started in 2015 by simply bringing groceries to your door, via our simple/sophisticated app. All within minutes. Today, Getir brings hot food, and well your weekly groceries. We see what you need, then we make it!
This means bringing together the worlds of technology, supply chain, retail, analytics, marketing, and more. We strive for perfection, even in areas where the rest do not. Considering that we promise thousands of items through the app, it is imperative that all these items be available, at the right condition, to all of our users, all the time.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a International Treasury Executive at Getir:
What Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economy or relevant departments,
- Min 5 years of experience in treasury and cash management, experience in multinational FMCG, retail or technology companies,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English,
- Strong understanding of financial markets and ties with the banking partners,
- Team player with excellent problem solving and communication skills,
- Uncompromising attention to detail with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills,
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve issues.
What You’ll Do?
- Responsible for the relations with banks and other third parties in financial services,
- Ensure the compliance of treasury operations in-line with company policies,
- Monitoring account balances and FX settlements, reporting to treasury manager
- Understanding of country / region specific regulations about payments & collections.
- Execute payments (suppliers, tax, employees, etc.) accurately and on time,
- Prepare actual and forecasted cash flow statements and proactively lead the cash management process,
- Monitor the monthly bank reconciliations
- Review all agreements and documents with banks and other financial institutions.
- All other treasury related things on the table!
Wow to have’s!
- A good sense of humor.
- An allergy to the ‘comfort zone’.
- Purple & Yellow as your favorite colors.
- Willing to get your hands dirty.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.