We’re Getir, the pioneers of super-fast delivery. We deliver groceries such as sandwiches to shampoo, dog food to beer, in an average of ten minutes. Founded in 2015, we now deliver hundreds of thousands of orders a day from more than 300 locations in the United Kingdom and Turkey. In 2021, we plan to rock the streets and doorsteps of several cities across the world, including Berlin, spreading the experience and wonder of seamless, super-fast delivery that simply works for everyone.
We’ve accumulated a lot of know-how over these five years, and we look forward to adapting and learning from the best practices in Deutschland. Beyond being good at what we do, we’re genuinely a people-first organization made up of awesome people. We are looking for "Product Analysts" who will bring both their humanity and their skills to the job everyday, helping us succeed in bringing super-fast delivery to the people of Berlin.
- Attend necessary scrum events of the related product (sprint planing, grooming, release planning etc.) with the PM and technical team.
- Responsible for creating and actively managing Jira tasks.
- Competitive analysis of the players in on demand grocery delivery business.
- Work closely with business teams, understand their needs and managing the stakeholders of the projects
- Responsible for doing all the necessary analysis and completing the task detail until it moves to ready for development such as:
- Impact analysis: why is this task required?
- Flows & diagrams (on Miro, draw.io)
- Preparing simple mock-ups & prototypes.
- Getting feedback over the prototypes before the task starts.
- Advanced level in German
- German market knowhow
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
- Works well in a team and takes initiative
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner
What Getir offers:
- A once-in-a-career opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing mobile-commerce businesses in Europe on our startup journey in Germany.
- The rare chance to work in a vibrant and energising startup culture and develop your commercial skills for the digital future of retail.
- Career development opportunities. We really mean it when we say this. Upward and sideways mobility are some of our favorite terms. Our ambitions go beyond Berlin, with our eyes set on becoming an international success story that also enables and fosters stories of success on the individual level.