Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
This role guides and influences our leadership team to drive the value growth and provide competitive advantage in the market by sharing compelling insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement risk and compliance strategy and drive vendor risk and compliance activities by following established processes
- Monitoring risk and compliance management performance and develop solutions to streamline deviations and inconsistencies.
- Coordinate and implement risk and compliance programs , including, coordinating roll-out projects, monitoring risk assessment process, and continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce platform, consulting firm or internet strategy, industry or market research and business analytics with eCommerce relevant experience (Marketplace experience is preferred)
- Strong analytic, logical and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.