Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
Thus supply chain is incredibly important for Getir. Our unique business model requires a mix of innovative and traditional supply chain methods so that we can better live up to our value promise.
We are going to hire multiple talents to work with us in supply chain processes of different categories (Water, Food etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- Provide customer availability via ensuring the right stock is in the right place, at the right time, to demand requirements and monitoring the stock levels
- Lead and develop S&OP Process with the strong collaboration between all stakeholders and departments
- Create forecasts by taking into consideration strategic approaches and historical data with appropriate statistics
- Monitor and report on deviations from forecasts (eg. campaign effects, market trends, socio/economical/weather changes etc.)
- Cooperate with related suppliers to fulfil the supply of categories that he/she leads.
- Contribute to growing Getir business via supply chain process & system improvements in order to deliver excellence in service, inventory & savings.
- Lead a team of Supply Chain planning team, in support of delivering business targets and helping to grow functional and leadership capability
- Strong desire to change
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelors degree (Master’s degree preferred) in engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years Experienced in Supply Chain Management, Planning Management, Supply Network Operations, Logistics
- 2+ years of people management
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn