We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
Great technology is developed by great humans and we are always hiring great developers so that we can continue developing new technologies.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a kickass Agile Coach at Getir:
- BS or MS degree in engineering or relevant fields
- Having deep understanding of Agile frameworks and experience with approaches for scaling agile
- Proven experience coaching teams through the adoption of Agile practices and principles
- Strong communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and mentoring skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, and facilitation skills
- Apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Certification of the following is a plus: PSM, PSPO, PSK, PAL, PMI-ACP etc.
- Ensure correct adaptation of Agile Mindset at the organization level.
- Prepare agile training programs, train or lead these trainings at the organization level.
- Provide agility support to technology and other non-tech departments.
- Coach Scrum Master, Product Manager and developers.
- Perform the rollout of the teams to be formed and coach the team until they establish its own feedback loop.
- Inspect team agility at regular intervals, raise awareness and take action on problems and deficiencies.
- Identify organizational problems, raise awareness and take action for its solution.
- Lead organizational transformation and continuous improvement.
- Support both team and organization for efficiency and performance measurement.
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner