Turkey Controlling Manager
Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
The goal is simple: to explain Getir’s unordinary value proposition to our audience while boosting sustainable growth. Our unique model needs unique people to work.
If you are excited about what you have read, keep reading to find out what you’ll need to be “Turkey’s Controlling Manager” at Getir.
What You’ll Do?
- Prepare internal and external financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards
- Assess current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Lead yearly external audit process
- Lead monthly cost controlling and margin analysis
- Lead profitability analysis and OPEX controlling
- Support company management with various ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Actively manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated team
What Do You Need?
- A curious and persistent personality with a “can-do” attitude and “hands-on” mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, or Informatics and other relevant departments
- 10+ years of Audit experience in BIG 4, coupled with FMCG or retail experience
- Data driven approach and able to translate data into insights and actions.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Passion to be a part of Getir’s growth journey and willingness to step out of the comfort zone in a highly demanding environment
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.