Technology is a product. It’s a product that humans constantly and increasingly interact with on an almost hourly basis, in an effort to make their lives easier or more enjoyable. Getir makes life easier by providing the ultimate luxury of time. This is made possible by an ecosystem of products we’ve developed, from the user-facing simple-yet-beautiful-yet-different mobile app, to the dashboard we’ve developed for our restaurant partners, to the app that warehouse pickers use to soundly and efficiently prepare orders. Our tech products are everywhere. Few are actually even outward-facing. Our internal products are just as awesome and arguably our competitive advantage.
Beyond our current products, we’re always looking to develop newer products as well. Our startup continues to grow in users and orders, and this requires a growth in our tech products, which requires a growth in our favorite thing...awesome humans. We’re looking to grow our Product Management team with determined and skilled people who’ll bring both skill and personal value to life at Getir. Check out the details below and swipe right on us if you believe we’re a match.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a UX Researcher at Getir:
Possible Match-Making Qualifications :
- Minimum 1 year of conducting UX research experience.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methods in a user-centered design scope.
- In close collaboration with people of UX research, product design, customer experience and product management teams to provide UX research demands.
- Deep understanding of the UX and design thinking processes.
- Knowledge of the strengths and shortcomings of various research methods and ability to assess when and how to apply different approaches during product development process.
- Familiarity with designing wireframes or prototypes for research validation.
- Understanding of context and product common sense.
- Design and conduct generative and evaluative user research independently using qualitative (field observations, remote and in-person usability testing and user interviews), quantitative methods (surveys) and focus groups.
- Work closely with partners (product design, engineering, product management, analytics) within UX Research team to understand their goals and proactively involve the team in the research process.
- Identify pain points of Getir users and discover opportunities that we can address.
- Be a part of the process of generating insightful reports that are based on people’s behaviors, goals, motivations, usage patterns, industry types, roles and demographics.
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
- Works well in a team and takes initiative
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner
- Open to new challenge and multipurpose
- Customer obsession
- Bias for action
- Great product sense
Getir olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen Çalışan Adayı Aydınlatma Metnimizi inceleyiniz.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.