Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
This role guides and influences our leadership team to drive the value growth and provide competitive advantage in the market by sharing compelling insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the Research and Insights team for execution of customer insights to support the related stakeholders
- Be curious about consumer behaviour and an inspiring advocate for marketing and insights
- Work with the Insights Manager to develop a library of results driven campaign case studies
- Stakeholder management that enables understanding of who the key contacts are across the Getir for all things marketing, data and insights
- Be a custodian of competitor intel, retail media and cultural trends, global customer and shopper research
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Statistics or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years brand insights & strategy experience, with a broad research toolkit and activation success stories
- 2+ years leading primary quantitative & qualitative research,
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.