Commercial Planning Manager
Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
Our Marketing Team at Getir are busy mixing conventional marketing with unconventional marketing unique to how we operate. Since no one has done what we’ve done before, it is only natural that we do things differently. The goal is simple: to explains Getir’s unordinary value proposition to our audience while boosting sustainable growth. Our unique model needs unique people to work.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for keeping the product range up-to-date and commercial in line with sustainability trends and Getir’s commercial strategy.
- Responsible for the commercial planning side of the establishment of portfolio in Getir.
- Staying apprised of brand insights, economic conditions, e-commercial industry and consumer trends.
- Develop, maintain, track, and manage high-quality, integrated plans and timelines to enable accurate progress assessments and inform decisions
- Design Product and Category KPI Dashboards and metrics that enhance strategic and tactical business decision-making
- Build location and channel based strategies for efficient and customer focused product portfolio and pricing
- Live with customer, market and competition insights; align product portfolio and pricing strategies with these insights
- Determine product and category roles, which will form base for pricing and product assortment strategies
- Build PL and Exclusive Product Strategies
- Work closely with Category Management, Revenue Management, Growth and Marketing teams
- Contribute to JBP Processes with Partners (Suppliers)
- Build strategies to increase the basket amount of customers
- Analyze pricing and promotion efficiencies with the marketing and category management teams, feed them with corrective inputs
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelors degree (Master’s degree preferred) in life sciences or business disciplines, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 - 6 years of experience with Bachelor’s degree in a strategic planning, commercial product development and/or program management role
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.