Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us at the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
Our Marketing Team at Getir is busy mixing conventional marketing with unconventional marketing unique to how we operate. Since no one has done what we’ve done before, it is only natural that we do things differently. The goal is simple: to explains Getir’s unordinary value proposition to our audience while boosting sustainable growth. Our unique model needs unique people to work.
What You’ll Do:
- Based on Marketing and Media objectives, interprets communications/media strategy and translates into media planning actions, providing recommendations to deliver against the objectives.
- Manage day-to-day operation of channel planning, buying, execution and reporting for media campaigns.
- Manage analysis data pulls for marketing model, competitive media tracking, campaign schedule / creative traffic tracking.
- Work with all stakeholders to identify and craft the overall strategy/approach for the media plans across all channels.
- Understand the Turkish Media landscape and provide recommendations on new trends, consistently explore alternative or opportunistic media options, and meet with vendors as needed.
- Create decks to make presentations illustrating the strategies, media tactics and business results of the campaign.
- Lead media agency to deliver best-in-class media trading, planning and operations.
What We are Looking for:
- Should have a minimum of 3/4 years of experience in the Media industry within media roles in companies or media agencies modernly structured.
- Minimum 1/2 years of TV + Offline media experience preferred.
- A degree in Marketing and Communications or Economics would be preferred.
- Passionate for working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make an analysis without getting lost in detail.
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities.
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking.
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.
- A hardworking team player with problem-solving and project management skills.