Customer Services Specialist – English/German/Dutch/French
We don’t want you to just give our customers an outstanding first impression, you are the perfect introduction to our super fast business & culture to providing exceptional customer service.
As a Customer Services Specialist you will be responsible for providing an outstanding, positive and memorable experience to every one of our customers, you will be expected to listen, deliver and care on every single interaction.
We are looking for Customer Services Specialists who are going to be a part of our international expansion with following cities; London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Paris.
The position will be İstanbul based. Remote working is also available for ones who are living in Turkey. Can’t consider candidates from other countries for now.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Handle customer enquires across various channels, including telephone, written correspondence, live chat, email, in English/German/Dutch/French. It will be great bonus if you have language ability for couple of those languages or more.
- Endeavour to provide a seamless and effortless experience to customers when dealing with complex queries.
- Ensure every time you interact with a customer you are determined to provide the customer with the best possible experience.
- Have the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Be proud of the service that you offer and strive to do everything you can to help – be willing to go the extra mile.
- Take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
- Communicate in an open and honest way through our standarts.
- Treat all customers and colleagues with respect.
- Understand that customers have different needs and some are vulnerable.
- Treat customers fairly.
- Pay attention and ensure that all requests are acted upon and all details are accurately recorded.
- Aim to resolve the customer’s query at first point of contact.
- Recognise when a customer needs to be assisted further by a senior colleague and escalate accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and ensure that you raise these through the customer improvement team evidencing the benefit to both our customers and the business.
- Don’t make false promises – do what you say you will do.
- Make it your mission to make a first impression that will be a lasting impression.
- Participate in developing procedures, systems and tools.
- The ability to work shift plan.
- Language ability with fluency or native fluency.
- Customer facing experience is a willing point.
- Enjoy interacting with people.
- Care about your customers.
- Has a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Can demonstrate patience, empathy and compassion when required.
- Have good listening & communication skills.
- Have the ability to remain calm and professional in difficult and challenging situations.
- Can relate to your customers emotional needs.
- Listen to your customer (their expressions, behaviour and words used) to help identity when your customer is dissatisfied.
- Can be flexible when required.
- You are a team player.
- Always striving to do the right thing.
- Treat people as you expect to be treated yourself.
- Be human and add a personal touch and ensure you identify every one of your customer’s individual needs.
Getir olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen Çalışan Adayı Aydınlatma Metnimizi inceleyiniz.Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.