Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
This role guides and influences our leadership team to drive the value growth and provide competitive advantage in the market by sharing compelling insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, control and report operational performance, cost and capacity
- Contribute and lead projects within Operations to support business.
- Manage, time to onboard newly acquired merchants
- Manage catalog operations
- Manage the filed onboarding team to ensure successful Merchant onboardings
- Maintain and develop KPIs and SLAs through daily management and follow-up.
- Liaise and work with internal support teams to ensure all relevant equipment and support is planned and implemented.
- Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across Getir and external stakeholders
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8-10 years operations & onboarding experience in e-commerce or FMCG
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.
- Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice for detailed information on how we process your personal data.