Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
Our partnership Team at Getir are busy mixing conventional marketing with unconventional marketing unique to how we operate. Since no one has done what we’ve done before, it is only natural that we do things differently. The goal is simple: to explain Getir’s unordinary value proposition to our audience while boosting sustainable growth. Our unique model needs unique people to work.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a member of Getir Partnership Team, working with talented colleagues and great partners (suppliers), reporting to the Partnership Director.
- Own customer acquisitions and retention KPIs. You will steer all decisions impacting these two KPIs with the partner activities and the product improvements to boost the effect of those activities via working hand in hand with the product team.
- Act with the user in mind. Consumption/shopping trends are key to make the users and partners happy at the same time.
- Prepare business plans to serve our customers best while we succeed in company objectives.
- Learn startup marketing on the job, because our team most probably will not have time to teach you skills in a classroom-like environment.
- Create frutiful partnerships with brands and help them reach the customers like they were never able to before at Getir, we’re changing the way of doing retail.
- Have data-driven growth mindset to set and manage key drivers such as category penetration, basket size etc.
- Plan and implement a commercial calendar via collaborating with multiple cross teams such as purchasing, supply chain and marketing communications.
- Always seek out the better and carry our abilities and understandings to one step forward.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field (preferably quantitative focus such as Business Administration, Economics, Engineering)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in eComm Trading in a retail or FMCG,
- Passion for working in a dynamic startup environment and a can-do approach,
- Strong analytical skills, able to turn data into an actionable insight,
- Think about the customer and their needs they didn’t even realize yet first,
- Multi-tasking since there are only 1440 minutes in a day,
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities to conduct and show off amazing marketing works,
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Hunger to learn and relearn and have fun while doing all of this. Work should ultimately be fun. Well at least at Getir it is.
Wow to have’s!:
- A good sense of humor
- Everlasting passion for food
- Allergy to the ‘comfort zone’
- Purple and yellow as your favorite colors
- Willing to get your hands dirty
- Works well in a team, proactive and initiative taker
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Hunger to learn and relearn
Getir olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen Çalışan Adayı Aydınlatma Metnimizi
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice
for detailed information on how we process your personal data.