Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
This role guides and influences our leadership team to drive the value growth and provide competitive advantage in the market by sharing compelling insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Resolve the consumption behaviour and cultural insights to build consumer-centric propositions to drive growth opportunities
- Lead the identification and prioritization of key consumer/shopper issues and opportunities
- Manage implementation and delivery of the Voice of Customer Programme, capturing multiple sources and ensuring effective feedback loop management. Undertake Voice of Customer root cause analysis and prepare findings for a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- Have a vital role in knowledge management position with the specific purpose of advising key decision makers
- Review current knowledge sources and functional capabilities, thus ensuring that the Insights function is equipped with the right information, skills and processes to address all business needs
- Partnering with key stakeholders for the development of business unit's Plans
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Statistics or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6 - 8 years brand insights & strategy experience, with a broad research toolkit and activation success stories
- 5+ years leading primary quantitative & qualitative research, with demand segmentation experience preferred
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.