Getir is about making life easier and more enjoyable. Our unique model and value proposition put us on the forefront of mobile retail. At Getir, we like to grow fast. Our ambitions are simply big. To accomplish these big goals, we need to do a mix of big and small things so Getir reaches more people faster than it naturally would.
This role guides and influences our leadership team to drive the value growth and provide competitive advantage in the market by sharing compelling insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Increase the level of service quality of merchants by guiding the daily operations team for momentary service quality and designing service quality standard policies based on historical analysis.
- Produce both tactical and strategic plans to effectively monitor and govern 3rd party merchant operations in scale.
- Implement and manage important merchant service strategies.
- Work closely with product to always increase the selling experience on GetirLocals platform
What We are Looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience in ecommerce platform, consulting firm or internet strategy, industry or market research and business analytics with eCommerce relevant experience (Marketplace experience is preferred)
- Strong analytic, logical and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- Big picture thinking, structured, organized, and experienced in managing projects in different scales (planning, root cause identification, risk mitigation, and process optimization)
- Passionate for working in dynamic startup environment.
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.